Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A new girl

Its been ages since I last blogged, and I feel like every post I write starts with this statement. I guess I've just been busy, and a little uninspired. But a long conversation and a magazine for Christmas have re-ignited my creative flame!

Amongst the chaos of the festive season (in all its glory) I've moved into a new flat with my boyfriend and started my own business! Exciting I know. So its all working well with the arrival of the new year, because I feel brand new and my inspiration is fresh!

My business is named after myself and I create knitwear in mohair and other fibres. So far, I have a few exciting prospects up my sleeve so hopefully things will flourish!! Wish me luck!

Here are two new drawings, all the holiday time has given me opportunity to get arty and spend some time with my creative side.

No comments:

Post a Comment